Isabella Liermann-Koch is an associate at GLADE MICHEL WIRTZ in the CORPORATE practice. She advises German and international clients on general corporate law, restructuring and corporate litigation.
After her German-French A-levels, Isabella Liermann-Koch studied law at the Ruhr University in Bochum. In addition, she obtained the double degree Bachelor of Law (LL.B.) / Licence en Droit in National and European Business Law at the University of Bochum and the Université François Rabelais in Tours. She passed the first state law examination in 2019.
During her legal clerkship, she worked at the German Embassy in Brussels, at a leading international law firm in Düsseldorf and in the corporate law team of a medium-sized law firm in Cologne. She completed her legal clerkship with the second state law examination in 2021. Isabella Liermann-Koch is currently working on her dissertation on a business law topic.
Alongside her studies, she first worked in a law and patent law firm and later in a medium-sized law firm in Bochum. For the latter, she translated legal texts during her legal clerkship. In addition, she worked for the chair of Prof. Dr. Schaub, LL.M. (Univ. Bristol) at the Ruhr University in Bochum.
Besides German, Isabella Liermann-Koch is fluent in English and French and has a good knowledge of the Spanish language.
Isabella Liermann-Koch is passionate about music and plays the bass guitar. She enjoys cycling trips alongside the Rhine and has discovered the pleasure of playing golf. Her Westie Emil joins her on walks.
• Advice for the Apothekerverband Nordrhein e.V. and representation of a large number of pharmacies in the insolvency proceedings of the Pharmacy Accounting Centre AvP Deutschland GmbH
• Advice for a large regional foundation regarding the economic feasibility and elaboration of corporate structures
• Representation of an insolvency administrator in the assertion of payment claims against current and former shareholders of a GmbH & Co. KG
• Advice for a regional professional association in connection with the establishment of a company providing digital services
• Litigation advice for an insolvency administrator on the enforcement of liability claims against managing directors of an insolvent company
• Advice for a nationally operating real estate fund regarding the optimization of fund structures
• Legal assistance for a foreign company on the acquisition of parts of a German company by means of an asset deal